The Case For
- Affordable and trendy, with superb dining options.
- Reverse commuters will love the access to 90/94.
- Backyards are standard in this neighborhood, not a luxury item.
The Case Against
- Getting downtown can be quite the time commitment.
- Tree-lined streets cannot make up for the lack of parks in this neighborhood.
- Retail is primed for growth...it just hasn't happened quite yet.
- Steps away from all the Logan Square food and nightlife, but without all the hustle and bustle.
- Mouth watering burgers at Kuma's Corner.
- Korean Supermarket Jong Boo is an extremely interesting (and delicious!) experience.