Stately single-family homes.
Modern architecture, vintage charm.
The Case For
- A visually stirring combination of new developments and stately single-family homes.
- Tree-lined streets, excellent schools, and slow traffic make this neighborhood perfect for quieter Chicago residents.
- Beer gardens for days - it's a craft beer drinker's heaven!
The Case Against
- Difficult transit options, with only the Brown Line providing reliable access to downtown.
- Street festivals are great. Street festivals every weekend are exhausting.
- It's Wednesday night. You've got the urge to go out on the town, do something crazy. Too bad you live in Roscoe Village.