The Case For
- The optimal central location - highways, public transit and cabs all coalesce in River North, and the Loop is a quick hop over the river.
- The epicenter of Chicago's dining and nightlife scene.
- If convenience and creature comforts are your aim, River North's posh luxury retail and real estate will suit your every need.
The Case Against
- Known as the Gallery District, River North is home to dozens of Chicago's best art galleries.
- Amazing restaurants such as Lou Malnati's, Slurping Turtle, and Portillo's.
- The Shops at North Bridge houses amazing shops including Armani Exchange, Nordstrom, and Eataly.
Not yet ready to buy? We have connections with many apartment buildings in River North, and would love to help you find the best one available. Check out some of our favorite partner buildings, and then contact an Access Chicago agent today to schedule a showing!