Stunning high rises.
Historic and modern, together.
Night lights everywhere.
The Case For
- Affordable and trendy, with superb dining options.
- Reverse commuters will love the access to 90/94.
- Backyards are standard in this neighborhood, not a luxury item.
The Case Against
- The museum campus at your doorstep; The Field Museum, Adler Planetarium, and The Shedd Aquarium.
- Shopping, shopping, shopping at The Roosevelt Collection, with stores including H&M, Banana Republic, and The Container Store.
- Eclectic food options which include Eleven City Diner, and Michelin Star rater Acadia.
Not yet ready to buy? We have connections with many apartment buildings in The South Loop, and would love to help you find the best one available. Check out some of our favorite partner buildings, and then contact an Access Chicago agent today to schedule a showing!
- 1130 South Michigan
- 1212 South Michigan
- Amli 900 | 900 S Clark
- Amli Lofts | 850 S Clark
- Astoria Tower | 8 E 9th
- Aviation Lofts | 1339 S Michigan
- Burnham Pointe | 730 S Clark
- Sky55 | 1255 S Michigan
- South Loop Lofts | 140 S State
- Terrazio | 1935 S Wabash
- The Lex | 2138 S Indiana
- The Roosevelt Collection | 150 W Roosevelt